Wednesday, November 28, 2007
Coming to an end...
The trip continues to wind down quickly. This is the last week of actual class. I have a test tomorrow and a paper and creative presentation due Friday. Tonight I'm going to another soccer game which I'm way excited about to get my mind off the projects. Monday we leave for Panama. My group does anyway, another group goes to Guatemala and another to Cuba. We fly out in the morning and spend the night in Panama City. Tuesday we leave early to go to some islands off Panama where the Kunas live which are an indigenous group of people. We have to go there on little boats and then we'll just be living with the people for 5 nights, 6 days. I'll turn 22 on the island so that should be a different birthday experience. We'll be roughing it again. No electricity, fish and rice for the meals, sleeping in hammocks, etc. I am really excited! We'll return to Panama City for 2 more nights to hang out in the city and see the Panama Canal. Then we'll fly to Miami for re-entry culture shock and return home December 13!!! I can't wait to see everyone and catch up with you all. It'll be here before we know it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment